The Joy of Christmas
Remember how magical Christmas was as a child? Making your Christmas list, seeing presents pile up under the tree, and inhaling the smell of gingerbread and fresh-baked cookies are just a few of the small things that make this time of year so exciting. Christmas is a special time for family and tradition, for taking a step back, and for reminding ourselves of the truth of the One who came to save the world.
Christmas is also the perfect season to serve others. Your generous heart is what helps children and families feel loved, supported, and remembered.
4 Ways to Get Involved
1. Angel Giving Tree. An angel giving tree is a perfect way for your church, office, or small group to participate in a service project to help children and families in a BIG way!
2. Give “Practical” Gifts. You can provide tangible gifts to children and families in need this Christmas!
– Drop off donations at one of our business offices in Clinton or Greenville, SC. We accept donations during business hours (8 am to 5 pm) at our Children and Families Ministries office at 302 South Broad Street, Clinton, SC 29325 or at our Foster Care office at 33 Market Point Drive, Greenville, SC 29607.
– Drop off gifts with your local Building Families Specialist.
3. Organize a Gift Drive. You can be an advocate for children and families by organizing a gift drive in your church or community group!
4. Give Online. When you give to Thornwell, you give children and families a Christmas to remember!
Thank you for making a difference in the lives of children and families! We can’t do it without you!
Please contact me with any questions.
Sarah Bowers | email@example.com | 864.938.2704