All Thornwell Alumni are invited to attend the 2018 Grand Rally on June 29, June 30 and July 1 on the Thornwell campus.
This event is for all students (home and day students, graduates and non-graduates), staff, and family members.
Online registration is now closed, but come to the rally and register on site!
Friday, June 29
8:30 AM – 8:30 PM Mayes Dowdle Alumni House open
9:30 AM – 5:00 PM Registration at Nelson Building (Tech Building)
7:00 PM Play at the Gilliam Center (old high school) “The Bikinis”, Tickets on sale at door, Adults $12 Senior Citizens/Students $10
Saturday, June 30
8:00 AM – 9:45 AM Mayes Dowdle Alumni House open
8:00 AM – 9:45 AM Registration at Nelson Building (Tech Building)
10:15 AM – 11:30 AM TAA Business Meeting at Hartness Memorial Church
11:30 AM Rally Picture at the tree between Church and Dining Hall IMMEDIATELY following business meeting
12:00 PM Complimentary Lunch provided by Alumni Volunteers. Donations appreciated.
3:00 PM Play at the Gilliam Center (old high school) “The Bikinis”, Tickets on sale at door, Adults $12 Senior Citizens/Students $10
1:30 PM – 5:00 PM Mayes Dowdle Alumni House open
1:30 PM – 5:00 PM Registration at Nelson Building (Tech Building)
6:00 PM – 7:00 PM BBQ in Dining Hall
7:30 PM – 10:00 PM Mayes Dowdle Alumni House open
Sunday, July 1
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM Worship Service at Hartness Memorial Church, sermon by Rev. Terry Baxley
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM Lunch in Dining Hall
12:30 PM TURN IN ALL NAME TAGS for RAFFLE DRAWING (Do not have to be present to win.)
Scheduled tours on campus will be announced
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at the pool.
- Meal tickets may be purchased during registration and at the door.
- Half price only for children ages 12 & under.
- Annual Alumni Association dues are for years 2018 and forward.
- Make contributions to Endowment Fund by separate check.
- This year we will be accepting debit and credit cards at registration. A small fee will apply if using debit/credit card.