Momentum Summer Camp–the best of both worlds–a place where your kids have a blast AND grow academically!
Momentum is a power-packed day camp for kids ages 5 to 12, located on the Thornwell campus in Clinton, South Carolina.
Thornwell, who is Building Tomorrow’s Families, provides Momentum as an opportunity for children to grow academically during the summer months while also having fun and enjoying all that it means to create sweet summer memories!
Each Momentum participant is evaluated at the start of the summer in Reading and Math, and the professional staff at Thornwell create a personalized plan for growth that is implemented during the camp.
Whether a child is struggling, meeting standards, or excelling academically, Thornwell’s Momentum camp will provide the environment and support they need to start their next school year stronger than ever and avoid the learning regression that often occurs during the Summer months.
In addition to structured academic programming in Reading and Math, Momentum kids will have FUN! Opportunities include gym time, swimming, recreation and ballfields, and numerous activities.
- Dates – Camp is offered from June 8 until August 7, 2020.
- Hours – Hours are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm on weekdays (Monday – Friday).
- Ages – Momentum is for children ages five to 12 years. Middle school session is possible with enough interest.
- Availability – Full-time campers will receive priority spots.
- Part-time campers (7 or fewer weeks) @ $115/week.
- Full-time campers (8 or more weeks) @ $105/week.
- $10/weekly discount for families with siblings.
- Non-Refundable Registration Fee (includes the cost of a camp t-shirt)
- $25/child until May 1, 2020
- $50/child May 2 until June 7, 2020
Early registration is open now! Print and complete our registration form or call the Momentum Director Emily Cowart at 864.641.8273.